No matter what holiday you celebrate, we would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous new year!
As we look back on the past year, we wanted to take the opportunity to recognise and thank our clients, vendors and everybody that has supported us throughout the year, so thank you for your support throughout 2019!
We look forward to catching up early in the new year.
Whilst a number of our clients close over the holiday period, our support team will be here and operating as per our normal trading hours.
Our Sales and Account Management team will be operating on reduced staff from the 24th of December to the 13th of January. We will still be assisting you with providing quotes and ordering hardware.
Soft Christmas Cookies
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Prep in 20 minutes – Cook 8 minutes – Ready in 3 hours
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients until fully absorbed. Cover dough, and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease cookie sheets. On a clean floured surface, roll out small portions of chilled dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are barely brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.