Every industry has been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the real estate industry. Now that the market is slowly opening up, agencies expect a flood of sellers and buyers who have been putting their plans on hold for the last few months. In order to manage this effectively and come out on top against your competitors, you need high-quality resources and tools at your disposal – and that means investing in real estate-specific IT solutions.
How Do Real Estate Agencies Benefit from Managed IT Services?
Real estate agents work in a demanding field. They are constantly working on-the-go, seeing clients, canvassing neighbourhoods, making presentations to prospective clients and managing an intensive sales process. They need to work quickly, without interruption and away from their desks. Here’s how managed IT services meet these needs:
- Expert document and data management – Keep all your data secure and readily available with a managed cloud storage solution, protecting it from hackers while ensuring your agents can pull up the data they need exactly when they need to. Store new clients, sensitive documentation and more quickly, easily and securely.
- Easy tenant oversight – For rental agents, doing a great job means juggling multiple balls in the air without dropping a single one. Managed IT services can automate repetitive tasks like running credit checks and analysing past payment records. Lease agreements can be digitised, tracking and collecting rental payments can be automated, and paper use can be kept to a minimum.
- Streamlined communication – Most real estate agents spend their time away from the office, checking properties and working with clients one-to-one rather than sitting at their desks. This makes it a challenge to keep everyone up to date on work progress and critical issues – and not all of this can be done efficiently over the phone. Managed IT services can track tasks and issues remotely, while VoIP communication systems can ensure your office and your agents maximise their availability.
- Reliability – Spending time trying to sort out IT problems and solve IT challenges is time wasted when you are in the real estate industry. Using a managed IT services provider means that you have experts on your team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever you need them. Service quality is part of the contract, ensuring that your services run as smoothly as possible and that your partner is invested in finding the best tools and processes for your business.
- Disaster recovery – What would happen if your real estate agency’s data was lost? If your website or document management system was hacked? Or if someone stole or damaged your servers or computers? For many businesses, this would be devastating and costly. A managed IT services provider can mitigate this risk by implementing a comprehensive disaster recovery plan, backing your system up to secure offsite servers and protecting your business from theft, fire, malicious attacks and more.
- The latest technology – In real estate, your job is to find clients their dream home. In managed IT services, our job is to find your business it’s dream tech solutions. With the right software and IT solutions, you can make your business more efficient, more profitable and more cost-effective by delivering tools that help you and your employees to improve the way you work. There are hundreds of different real estate tech solutions out there – it’s your managed IT services partner’s job to find you the right one, at the right price.
- Compete effectively –The real estate industry is digitizing, and this is more important than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. With the right IT solutions, your brand can increase visibility, offer more functionality to home buyers and sellers, and managed the viewing, negotiation and sales process more effectively and safely for everyone involved.
Managed IT Services on Offer
At Milan Industries, we specialise in managed IT services for the real estate industry. Our expert team offers workforce mobilisation technology to ensure easy mobile working on-the-go, website hosting to ensure brand visibility, security and backup services to keep your data safe, and much more. With our custom solutions and around-the-clock support and availability, our team helps real estate agencies to reduce costs and grow in a digital world.